How To Read Newspaper.
How To Structure What You Have Read In
Terms Of Mindmaps
How To Use Pneumonics in Remembering The Facts.
How To Improve Upon Your Answer Presentation.
What Does This Exam Demands
What Are The Right Sources And Materials
Useful References For Additional Readings
Constant Motivation To Keep Your Mindset Tuned
Monthly Practice Prelims And Mains Test
Analysing Your Weak Links And Strenghtening It
Study Materials In The Form Of Infographs
Concept Clarity To Lay a Strong Foundation
Limited Resource, Logical Thinking, Thorough
Revision, Good Presentation
Analysing Your Progress And Reporting It With Tips
For Further Improvements.
You have a dream, we have the guidance. You realise your dream,we build a value. A win-win case for both us.
IAS Junior Mentorship Program:
‘The Early Bird Catches the Worm’ – If you are starting early from your school or college days, then definitely your chances of success is more. Also, you can study leisurely without any pressure which makes you enjoy the studies. The more you enjoy, the better you understand and analyse.
It doesn’t mean you can’t clear IAS if you start preparation after graduation. Of course you can! It only takes at a maximum one year of consistent smart work.
For students – I am sure you can spare at least an hour everyday consistently for your future. Take our online mentorship program as a deviation and refresher from your regular study curriculum. While your fellow beings are busy in social media, you will be investing in your future. Knowledge is Power – Become Powerful!
For aspirants – You might have already gone through various options available online and offline. None of them are as comprehensive as our online mentorship program. You do the math 🙂
IAS Junior Mentorship promo
Vision, Orientation and Direction
Vision Without Action is a Daydream. Action Without Vision is a Nightmare
We help you develop the vision and keep progressing successively towards IAS. Success comes to those who have a goal in the front and a mentor leading them towards it.
All you have is a dream.You need to have a clear vision of your dream to make it real. Many blindly start their journey without even knowing their destination This is the reason why 99% aspirants fail and only 1% succeed. Having a solid start is half the battle won.
You encounter a situation where you will have to fight two WWF champions to win. You are sure you cannot win over them. Will you accept the challenge?
Any sane person will not. You will run and save yourself
Now, imagine the same situation where you are not alone but with your mom. You have to fight to save her. Will you accept the challenge or run now?
You will fight until your last breath. You will never give up.
Putting mom into the same situation changed your actions altogether. Here ‘mom’ is serving as your purpose.
That is the importance of the purpose (Vision) which makes the approach and commitment outstanding.
What is becoming an IAS officer feels like?
Why do you want to feel that way?
What it takes to be there?
Why do you want to be there?
This exercise seems futile for few. It is Not! You must be excited to start your preparation. Having clear purpose will keep that excitement alive. Your determination will become so solid that nothing can stop you from succeeding. You will be empowered to beat all adversities. We mould your ambition to that vision which guides you and motivates you throughout.
Success Belongs to Those Who are Goal-Oriented, Determined and Persevering
Having concept clarity of your school curriculum along with passion in knowing about your society is all that you need to crack UPSC exam. We orient you to see things through UPSC perspective, be it your school syllabus or the daily happenings around you.
Vision needs right orientation to serve as a purpose to guide you to success. IAS is your purpose. You need to eat, drink and sleep IAS now.
We mean, You need to inculcate those traits which is demanded by your purpose like
- Having logical and balanced views on issues.
- Becoming curious observant of things and incidents happening around you.
- Out of the box thinking to avail simple solutions to daily life societal problems etc.
- On the spot flow of thoughts to the questions asked.
For this, we treat you as a civil servant! i.e we make you think on real life problems which you will anyway be doing after entering the service. We guide you to orient your thoughts in that way through practical instances and assignments. Yes! This is not a one way coaching where we lecture on something which you note down and forget. Traits cannot be built that way. You should first believe and act like an officer to be ONE.
To Reach Your Destination, You Need a Right Direction
We help you think and work in right direction from early stage.
What to study, how to study, how to make notes, how to retain what you have studied, how to present answers etc – We will be your companion pushing you towards your destination.
Direction is where we give you the right sources to prepare, right way to prepare and monitor the outcome consistently. This exam itself is an year-long process. It is natural to get drifted from your paths. This is where most of them fail. What if you have someone to have a check on your progress, who will be your friend and guide in this preparation journey. IAS junior is that friend or companion who will become the lighthouse in your UPSC preparation journey.
Only promise you will have to make is to trust the approach and follow only one guide. We are not asking to follow only our approach. Follow anyone approach. You cannot row two boats at a time.
IAS Junior Mentorship Program Details
Vision – What/Why To Do; Orientation – Right Way To Do; Direction – Doing It Right.;
Repeat the three stages constantly throughout.
- You will be filling a form which helps us to know about you and your prefered way of guidance.
- You will be given a student portal/ platform which is where our journey begins
- A rough yearlong timetable shall be provided to you based on your requirements.
- You will be given monthly modules
- Each Module will have
- A motivation article or video which you must read/watch and write a summary.
- A study material/ notes on ias exam syllabus. This study material includes high quality easily understandable notes which you will have to read patiently understanding line by line clearly.
- Some complex concepts shall have video links. Some concepts can carry mindmaps(i.e figurative representation) to help you get more clarity.
- Anytime in doubt, you can always contact us. We will be happy to help you out.
- A Prelims Test – Once you have completed the module. You will have to attend a time based multiple choice test. You will be able to see your scores and rankings instantly.
- A Mains Test – A set of 10 questions should be answered descriptively (handwritten in the booklet is preferable). You need to upload your answers which shall be corrected by us. Your corrected answer copy with score and remarks shall be given to you. Remarks are given in detail which explains your lacunae and tips on overcoming it.
- This way you will be completing monthly modules. The next module is unlocked only after you complete the previous module.
- There will be some practical assignments like visiting villages/ state assemblies etc to help you get firsthand experience. This exercise should not be skipped.
- There will be follow up phone calls and interviews between your mentor and you to know your progress and query about difficulty if any, in your preparation. Not everyone are bold initially. One size doesn’t fit all. Our program USP is in its personalization.
- There are many relevant free contents apart from modules accessible from your portal like
- Thousands of practice mcqs which are of UPSC standards
- Standard study materials for the entire syllabus
- Our materials shall be updated every year based on current affairs and exam demands.
- A final Prelims and Mains Mock test shall be conducted at the end of the program based on the complete syllabus of your timetable.
- Based on your scores, you shall be given discount or complete fees waiver for continuation of the program. Yes! Ours is not a one time affair. We strongly recommend to continue with the mentorship program until you see your name in the rank list.
- There is always some unforeseen factors that makes future unpredictable. Having a mentor throughout your preparation journey will be ideal for preparation. Otherwise, you will get lost in this monotonous and heart wrenching journey. Yes! Our relation isn’t one year affair. We won’t leave you until you reach your goal. So think before you tie up with us 🙂
Difference between IAS junior mentorship program and other coaching centres
Presently, In coaching centres,
- Classroom programs costs lakhs where only lectures are given and notes are dictated.
- Online test series charge thousands for just the questions and solutions.
- Some centres give materials but not the feedback.
- None will follow up on how you are progressing with your studies. You will have to give up trying to contact them.
IAS junior mentorship program is a very innovative program. There is no such program existing currently to compare actually.
- Our target group is school, college or full time/working aspirants while most coaching centres focus on full time aspirants only.
- Our main goal is to create value in the society. We want to have a well informed and active youth repository in the nation. They are the future. Change has to be brought from grass root level to reflect it in higher arena. Most coaching institutes are a business model. Yes! We are not philanthropists either. But In cost value analysis, IAS junior value creation capability is beyond limits.
- Ours is a mentoring program not a guidance or a coaching programme. It is interactive.
- There is no other such comprehensive program available at such an affordable price at your fingertips.
IAS junior Mentorship Program – Apt for the changing exam trend
Many aspirants just dive into preparation with standard books prescribed, or by joining some popular coaching centres. Before you know, you will be surrounded with doubts, insecurities, never finishable contents, anxieties. They will overpower you and you will be lost in them. That is why it takes years for many to realise where they went wrong. That is the reason why only 1% can taste the success.
Our strategy is different. Having a sharp axe will make cutting a tree lot lot easier. Spend time on sharpening the axe. A right start is half battle won. You will be trained for that in our Vision stage
IAS Exam can no more be cleared by rot learning process, where the one who can memorize and vomit out more used to get more marks. If you lock yourself alone with books, you will in fact be affecting your preparation.
- Exam has become more dynamic now. The more you interact the better.
- Understand what is going on around you. Become proactive, become inquisitive.
- Take charge even before you have been assigned the power.
- Build that passion.
Basic contents needed will be provided at its simplest form by us. Now enhance your answers with the basic understanding and individual experiences and ideas. Examiner is looking for this individuality in your answers and thinking. Don’t run for popular coaching notes. It won’t fetch you marks anymore, examiners have corrected lakhs of copies over years. The minute they start reading your answer, they get to know whether it is original or a coaching notes. That is the reason why many fail even after studying very hard for years under right coaching institutes.
You don’t have to spend lakhs on coaching centres or relocate to unknown cities or get confused with loads of free materials available online.
You don’t have to leave your job or higher studies or sacrifice family & friends to succeed in this exam
The coaching centres are into the rat race of claiming the exam toppers to be from their centres. Your one visit or mail or an enquiry is enough for them to claim your success. Don’t fall trap to those ads. Become smart.
NO ONE CAN MAKE YOU SUCCEED. NOT EVEN US. NO ONE CAN CLAIM YOUR SUCCESS. IT IS YOURS. YOUR SMART CONSISTENT WORK BLESSED BY SUCCESS.
We can be that companion for you who supplements you with right guidance knowing your aptitude. We won’t claim your success. But yes! We do have a genuine testimonial page to get your attention, only then can we be able to offer you our approach.
Whatever you need for the exam preparation is all made available in this program at a very very affordable cost. Your own study timetable, Study materials, practice tests, doubt clarifications, answer writing guidance, one on one interaction, follow ups on your preparation – all this at your doorstep.
Join us. Join early. Save time. Work wisely. New exam pattern needs new approach. Become smart. Enroll to IAS junior mentorship program. The earlier you start the most likely you are to succeed.