You want to become an IAS officer. You need to score top ranking (within 100) in UPSC Civil Service Exam. You want to become an IAS officer. You need to score top ranking (within 100) in UPSC Civil Service Exam.You want to become an IAS officer. You need to score top ranking (within 100) in UPSC Civil Service Exam.
IAS junior Mentorship Program Details
You have a dream, we have the guidance. You realise your dream,we build a value. A win-win case for both us.
Vision – What & Why To Do; Orientation – Right Way To Do; Direction – Doing It Right.
Repeat the three stages constantly throughout.
- You will be filling a form which helps us to know about you and your prefered way of guidance.
- You will be given a student portal/ platform which is where our journey begins
- A rough yearlong timetable shall be provided to you based on your requirements.
- You will be given monthly modules
- Each Module will have
- A motivation article or video which you must read/watch and write a summary.
- A study material/ notes on ias exam syllabus. This study material includes high quality easily understandable notes which you will have to read patiently understanding line by line clearly.
- Some complex concepts shall have video links. Some concepts can carry mindmaps(i.e figurative representation) to help you get more clarity.
- Anytime in doubt, you can always contact us. We will be happy to help you out.
- A Prelims Test – Once you have completed the module. You will have to attend a time based multiple choice test. You will be able to see your scores and rankings instantly.
- A Mains Test – A set of 10 questions should be answered descriptively (handwritten in the booklet is preferable). You need to upload your answers which shall be corrected by us. Your corrected answer copy with score and remarks shall be given to you. Remarks are given in detail which explains your lacunae and tips on overcoming it.
- This way you will be completing monthly modules. The next module is unlocked only after you complete the previous module.
- There will be some practical assignments like visiting villages/ state assemblies etc to help you get firsthand experience. This exercise should not be skipped.
- There will be follow up phone calls and interviews between your mentor and you to know your progress and query about difficulty if any, in your preparation. Not everyone are bold initially. One size doesn’t fit all. Our program USB is in its personalization.
- There are many relevant free contents apart from modules accessible from your portal like
- Thousands of practice mcqs which are of UPSC standards
- Standard study materials for the entire syllabus
- Our materials shall be updated every year based on current affairs and exam demands.
- A final Prelims and Mains Mock test shall be conducted at the end of the program based on the complete syllabus of your timetable.
- Based on your scores, you shall be given discount or complete fees waiver for continuation of the program. Yes! Ours is not a one time affair. We strongly recommend to continue with the mentorship program until you see your name in the rank list.
- There is always some unforeseen factors that makes future unpredictable. Having a mentor throughout your preparation journey will be ideal for preparation. Otherwise, you will get lost in this monotonous and heart wrenching journey. Yes! Our relation isn’t one year affair. We won’t leave you until you reach your goal. So think before you tie up with us 🙂
Difference between IAS junior mentorship program and other coaching centres
Presently, In coaching centres,
- Classroom programs costs lakhs where only lectures are given and notes are dictated.
- Online test series charge thousands for just the questions and solutions.
- Some centres give materials but not the feedback.
- None will follow up on how you are progressing with your studies. You will have to give up trying to contact them.
IAS junior mentorship program is a very innovative program. There is no such program existing currently to compare actually.
- Our target group is school, college or full time/working aspirants while most coaching centres focus on full time aspirants only.
- Our main goal is to create value in the society. We want to have a well informed and active youth repository in the nation. They are the future. Change has to be brought from grass root level to reflect it in higher arena. Most coaching institutes are a business model. Yes! We are not philanthropists either. But In cost value analysis, IAS junior value creation capability is beyond limits.
- Ours is a mentoring program not a guidance or a coaching programme. It is interactive.
- There is no other such comprehensive program available at such an affordable price at your fingertips.
IAS junior Mentorship Program – Apt for the changing exam trend
Many aspirants just dive into preparation with standard books prescribed, or by joining some popular coaching centres. Before you know, you will be surrounded with doubts, insecurities, never finishable contents, anxieties. They will overpower you and you will be lost in them. That is why it takes years for many to realise where they went wrong. That is the reason why only 1% can taste the success.
Our strategy is different. Having a sharp axe will make cutting a tree lot lot easier. Spend time on sharpening the axe. A right start is half battle won. You will be trained for that in our Vision stage
IAS Exam can no more be cleared by rot learning process, where the one who can memorize and vomit out more used to get more marks. If you lock yourself alone with books, you will in fact be affecting your preparation.
- Exam has become more dynamic now. The more you interact the better.
- Understand what is going on around you. Become proactive, become inquisitive.
- Take charge even before you have been assigned the power.
- Build that passion.
Basic contents needed will be provided at its simplest form by us. Now enhance your answers with the basic understanding and individual experiences and ideas. Examiner is looking for this individuality in your answers and thinking. Don’t run for popular coaching notes. It won’t fetch you marks anymore, examiners have corrected lakhs of copies over years. The minute they start reading your answer, they get to know whether it is original or a coaching notes. That is the reason why many fail even after studying very hard for years under right coaching institutes.
You don’t have to spend lacks on coaching centres or relocate to unknown cities or get confused with loads of free materials available online.
You don’t have to leave your job or higher studies or sacrifice family & friends to succeed in this exam
The coaching centres are into the rat race of claiming the exam toppers to be from their centres. Your one visit or mail or an enquiry is enough for them to claim your success. Don’t fall trap to those ads. Become smart.
NO ONE CAN MAKE YOU SUCCEED. NOT EVEN US. NO ONE CAN CLAIM YOUR SUCCESS. IT IS YOURS. YOUR SMART CONSISTENT WORK BLESSED BY SUCCESS.
We can be that companion for you who supplements you with right guidance knowing your aptitude. We won’t claim your success. But yes! We do have a genuine testimonial page to get your attention, only then can we be able to offer you our approach.
Whatever you need for the exam preparation is all made available in this program at a very very affordable cost. Your own study timetable, Study materials, practice tests, doubt clarifications, answer writing guidance, one on one interaction, follow ups on your preparation – all this at your doorstep.
Join us. Join early. Save time. Work wisely. New exam pattern needs new approach. Become smart. Enroll to IAS junior mentorship program. The earlier you start the most likely you are to succeed.
Check about our Mentorship Program additional details here – https://iasjunior.com/online-mentorship/
Check our sample study notes here https://iasjunior.com/sample-approach/
You can register here: https://iasjunior.com/register-2/