Here we provide current affairs mcqs through which you can revise your current affairs. You can also solve questions from our current affairs prelims and current affairs mains page.
- We refer standard websites, newspapers , government reports and magazines for current affairs section.
- We recommend you to stick to any one website/ coaching material issues instead of collecting everything.
- We know you panic as to nothing should be missed out. But accept the truth, UPSC syllabus is such that we can fit even the trivial news in it.
- But we should prepare wisely. Read and revise from limited source.
- Think inquisitvely on what you read. Keep interlinking the read news. Focus on the gist of the issue, Write answers to some questions to improvise on your flow thought. Build balanced opinions on the current events.
- More than all enjoy what you do. For now, enjoy solving these simple questions.
Remember : You are bigger than this exam. Only when you leave fear for this exam, you can conquer it. You will conquer it.
All the best
Current Affairs Quiz for UPSC Prelims
Each Quiz has 25 questions to be solved in 30 minutes.
Quizzes for every month shall be updated in the first week of next month