ANMOL SHER SINGH BEDI – Rank 2 – Optional Political Science
|Name||ANMOL SHER SINGH BEDI|
|Graduation||IIT, BITS Pilani|
|UPSC Rank||Rank 2 Year 2016|
|Optional Subject||Political Science|
|Mains Written Exam Total||899/1750|
|Mains Optional – Political Science||
- I started my preparation for IAS Examination during the last semester of my degree program. One should ideally begin thinking about preparing for exam before he enters into any degree program.
- Smart work is very important since syllabus is huge. One should abserve central ideas for mains examination however, one requires good, intelligent guessing to do well in prelims. Rather than concrete and definite knowledge, we required heuristical knowledge to do well.
- My style of answer writing was to simplify things for examiner. I wrote basic introduction, content in bullet points and an optimistic conclusion. I also tried to improve my handwriting and used specific “terms” and expressions.
- For essay, one must express ideas in a clear and simple manner, writing quotes is extremely essential for right beginning. Also, flow of essay is very important, it should be organised in a proper way.
- Maintain a positive outlook towards life and exam. Always be confident of your chances of clearing the exam.
Success Interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odFwNUZZGAg