ESSAY PAPER: UPSC Civil Services Mains Examination – 2019
SECTION – A
- Wisdom finds truth.
- Values are not what humanity is, but what humanity ought to be.
- Best for an individual is not necessarily best for the society.
- Courage to accept and dedication to improve are two keys to success.
SECTION – B
- South Asian Societies are woven not around the state, but around their plural cultures and plural identities.
- Neglect of primary healthcare and education in India are reasons for its backwardness.
- Biased media is a real threat to Indian Democracy
- Rise of Artificial Intelligence: the threat of jobless future or better job opportunities through reskilling and upskilling.